Protecting the privacy and safeguarding the personal and financial information of our clients and website visitors is one of our highest priorities. The following Privacy Statement explains how SportLab.AI collects and protects your personal information. References to " SportLab.AI" in this Privacy Statement include all SportLab.AI companies and divisions, including SportLab.AI.
By opening a SportLab.AI account or by using SportLab.AI websites, you give your consent to the collection and use of personal information by SportLab.AI as explained in this Privacy Statement.
Collecting of personal information.
We collect your personal information directly from you and indirectly as a result of your relationship with us. SportLab.AI may use the information collected from you to verify your identity and contact information, issue you an account number and a secure password, maintain your account activity and contact you with account information, among other reasons. This information also helps us improve our services to you, customize your browsing experience and inform you about additional products, services or promotions that may be of interest to you.
You directly provide us with the majority of information we collect. This information includes your contact details, including name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address, personal identification data we are required by law to collect, including your passport number and/or tax identification number. We also collect demographic information when you open an account, including gender, birth date, occupation and employment status.
You provide us with this information by completing the account application and related documentation, by sending us an e-mail or by submitting information in response to a promotion or special offer.
The information we collect indirectly from you includes your Internet protocol ("IP") address, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider (ISP), time stamps and transaction history.
Should you close your account with us, SportLab.AI will retain your information, but only use it to comply with regulatory requirements and to periodically contact you to offer you the opportunity to reactivate your account or participate in other offers.
"Sharing Personal Information with SportLab.AI affiliates and Non-affiliated third parties"
SportLab.AI does not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to any affiliate or third party for any reason, except as described below.
SportLab.AI also forges partnerships and alliances with non-affiliated third parties which offer high-quality products and services that might be of value to our clients. In order to ensure that these products and services meet your needs and are delivered in a manner that is useful and relevant, SportLab.AI may share some personal information with these non-affiliated third parties.
SportLab.AI may share information with affiliates if the information is required to provide the product or service you have requested or to provide you the opportunity to participate in the products or services our affiliates offer. To help us improve our services to you, we may engage another business to help us carry out certain internal functions, such as account processing, fulfillment, client service, client satisfaction surveys or other data collection activities relevant to our business. We may also provide a non-affiliated third party with client information from our database, including your name, address, phone number, and/or e-mail address, to help us analyze and identify client needs, notify clients of product and service offerings or conduct general marketing and market research for us.
We always require that all non-affiliated third parties to which we provide your nonpublic personal information agree to keep your information confidential and use such information solely for the limited purpose for which we have engaged them, or as otherwise required by law. In addition, where offers are made to you by non-affiliated third parties, we always require that they disclose that the offer is being extended because of your relationship with us. We also seek to ensure that these non-affiliated third parties maintain appropriate data security procedures to guard against unauthorized use of, or access to, your personal information When required by law, SportLab.AI reserves the right to disclose your personal information to third parties or regulatory, law enforcement or government authorities. We may also disclose your information to credit reporting or collection agencies, or when necessary to protect our rights or property.
Safety of information.
"The security of your personal information"
We employ security software, systems and procedures to offer you a safe and secure working environment and to protect your personal, financial information.
When you open an account with us, you are issued a unique account number, User ID and a password. Only a limited number of SportLab.AI employees who have a need to know this information will have access to your account number, UserID, and password. Remember that you are ultimately responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account number, UserID and password. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose this information to anyone.
On our websites and online account application we use technology to encrypt information transmitted by or to you. We use certificate authority (CA) certificates to authenticate our websites and secure trading and customer-facing applications, allowing you to verify that you are connected to our websites.
Changes to this statement.
"Changes to this Privacy Statement and Opting Out"
In the event SportLab.AI materially changes this Privacy Statement, the revised Privacy Statement will promptly be posted to our websites. By opening an account with us, you are deemed to agree to accept posting of a revised Privacy Statement electronically on our website as actual notice to you.
Under certain circumstances, such as with respect to our sharing of your personal information with non-affiliated third parties, you may inform us that you would like to "opt out" by contacting us through the contact information listed below. An opt-out election must be made for each separate account you hold at SportLab.AI.
Any dispute over our Privacy Statement is subject to this notice and the SportLab.AI
Customer Agreement. If you have any questions that this Privacy Statement does not address, please contact a Client Services representative.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2017/676, you have various rights in relation to your personal data. All of these rights can be exercised by contacting us at email@example.com
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
1) Right of access — You have the right to obtain from us information as to whether your personal data is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to such personal data.
2) Right to withdraw consent — When we rely on your consent for processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of SportLab.AI’s processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
3) Right to rectification — We will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that your personal information is accurate. In order to assist us with this, you should notify us of any changes to the personal information that you have provided to us by sending us a request to rectify your personal data where you believe the personal data we have is inaccurate or incomplete.
4) Right to restriction of processing — You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data at any time.
5) Right to erasure — Asking us to delete all of your personal data will result in SportLab.AI deleting your personal data without undue delay (unless there is a legitimate and legal reason why we are unable to delete certain of your personal data, in which case we will inform you of this). Asking us to stop processing your personal data or deleting your personal data will likely mean that you are no longer able to use our Services.
6) Right to data portability — You have the right to request that SportLab.AI provides you with a copy of all of your personal data and to transmit your personal data to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, where it is technically feasible for us to do so and the processing is based on consent or contractual performance.
7) Right to complain — Although we encourage our customers to engage with us in the event they have any concerns or complaints, you have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
8) Right to object automated processing — You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you. There may be exceptions or limitations to this right as defined under relevant data protection laws.
We will not ordinarily charge you in respect of any requests we receive to exercise any of your rights detailed above, however, if you make excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded requests, we may charge you an administration fee in order to process such requests or refuse to act on such requests.
When you request us to rectify or erase your personal data or restrict any processing of such data, we may notify third parties to whom such personal data has been disclosed of such request. However, such third party may have the right to retain and continue to process such personal data in its own right, for example to enable it to comply with its own legal obligations.
You may contact SportLab.AI for any reason under this Privacy Statement, or otherwise, as follows:
Attention: Privacy Issues
Ukraine, Kiev, st. Vozdvizhenskaya 36